ET HELP - document/inforequests and lists?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an ET case as a result of a "Public Interest Disclosure". I can't afford legal representation so am forced to represent myself and would value some informed guidance - I can't get to see CAB until end of the week when there will not be enough time to act before complying with the information disclosure requirement of the Tribunal.

Background, I am the claiment and after being fired from £4m T/O privately owned business for telling CEO of illegal trading activity, she amazed me by saying she knew but could not afford to do anything about it now, over 3 months I offered to help fix but she tried to forced me to act illegally also. When I would not I was walked off site and fired by email. During notice period I was threatend with gross misconduct unless I deleted all related emails and documents, this I did but I created (on advice of CAB) a list of all documents, emails (time, date, who to, sumarised content) and bulleted transcipts of audio. Thus I have very few of my own documents to list and am relying on the respondent to produce copies of what I request. I had previously instructed them to preserve all possible files and emails for the up coming action.

The ET orders that we exchange lists of documents in our possetion. I can do this easily but as this is a case where they claim my performance was poor and commercial capability below that expected I have a long list of specific items they will definitely havem they will not want to produce and they will not list, including backed up audio of meetings.

Questions:

1. Do I wait for them to produce their list?
  2. When do I tell them what I need from them, should I do this before they provide the list of documents or after?
  3. What do I do if they say they have deleted/don't have/can't find the documents that prove my case?
  4. Is there an exchange process where we simultaneously exchange document lists requests for documents so as an example they don't review my requests and use this to further their demands for information?
  5. Is there a standard format to list the documents I have?

Any input/comment appreciated as frankly I am not going to let them get away with this or destroying my career but it is VERY scary.

Edited by mt2006
Clarification