You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

ask306

3 Mobile Nokia e71 Order and bills mismatch Issue

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4025 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

On 22-05-2009, I had ordered Nokia e71 from 3 Mobile with price plan as "500 Mix and Match" for a 18 months contract. The order form that I had completed on-line on www.three.co.uk website as well as the order confirmation email from 3 Mobiles clearly mentioned the monthly payment of £18. No other charge was mentioned. However, when I received the first bill for May-2009, it included £15 as monthly charge and £7 pound as monthly video pack charge. I complained to 3 Mobile Customer Service in writing about the bill amount differing from the order confirmation. 3 Mobile Customer service could not give me any explanation of the discrepency and insisted that the billing is correct. 3 Mobile has cautioned me if I do not pay the bills, they will send the debt collectors to collect the amount. I am surprised by the way 3 Mobile has behaved. Instead of accepting the mistake in order confirmation or the billing, they are trying to force the incorrect bills on me.

Has anybody been in this situation. Can some body guide me how can I protect my self. If 3 Mobile continue to harass me, what course of action I can take?

Ashok

Put in a formal complaint to head office by recorded delivery.

Whilst they are answering this complaint they must not pass this on to debt collectors. If they do then ignore the DCA and complain to tthe OFT.

DCAs have no powers. Sending someone round to enforce is simply a threat and it is unusual for anybody to turn up. If they do so send them packing. They are not bailiffs who are the only people who can do anything and to use them the creditor has to get a court order against you and a warrant from the court if you do not pay the court award.

If you get deadlock or no response to your complaaint complain to Oftel.

Do not phone anyone particularly not customer services - everything in writing. Keep records of all correspondence -yours and theirs.

Do not pay by direct debit - if you have one set up cancel it through your bank and tell 3 mobile you have done this and why. Pay what you consider you have contracted to pay by some other means.