HELP...Exhausted all avenues and bailiffs wont release my car

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I unfortunately had the pleasure of bailiffs attendence at my house three weeks ago and took my car. There was no notice of attendence. 15mins later they got permission from cancell to tow my car.

Less than 2hrs later the car was removed.

All this for a PCN granted last September. The council debt is £80. By the time bailiffs were done with me the fee including waiting attendence and towing is £1000.

Please help.

I have filled in a stat dec. TEC7 and 9

Form 4

requested an SAR

Complaint to ombudsman

Wrote to my MP AND Councillor....

I've been given the run around regarding all of the above...the SAR was laughable...it had the wrong dates..scribbled writings, wrong calculations and so forth. I'm supposed to wait till the 18th to find out if the Form 4 will go to court.

The councill don't wanna know, Ombudsman say they do not deal with PARKING as its out of their jurisdiction. MP says he does not have power over bailiffs. The councillor is clueless and says the council have acted appropriately.

Help please

I unfortunately had the pleasure of bailiffs attendence at my house three weeks ago and took my car. There was no notice of attendence. 15mins later they got permission from cancell to tow my car.

Less than 2hrs later the car was removed.

All this for a PCN granted last September. The council debt is £80. By the time bailiffs were done with me the fee including waiting attendence and towing is £1000.

Please help.

I have filled in a stat dec. TEC7 and 9

Form 4

requested an SAR

Complaint to ombudsman

Wrote to my MP AND Councillor....

I've been given the run around regarding all of the above...the SAR was laughable...it had the wrong dates..scribbled writings, wrong calculations and so forth. I'm supposed to wait till the 18th to find out if the Form 4 will go to court.

The councill don't wanna know, Ombudsman say they do not deal with PARKING as its out of their jurisdiction. MP says he does not have power over bailiffs. The councillor is clueless and says the council have acted appropriately.

Help please

Thanks for your PM and sorry to hear about your problems, im sure someone will respond with the correct legal response to this.

I would reccomend you continue to exaust the complaint avenues, if you do not get responses, keep chasing them up !

Im surprised your MP has stated he does not have any control over baliffs, i have recently contacted my MP with great help, if he continues to be unhelpfull, inform the leader of the party, im sure he or she will respond.

Hope you get things sorted, keep us informed.

The retailers worst nightmare !

I did not get any info until after the fact about the PCN. Hence I filed a STAT dec. I'm awaiting to hear from TEC. They however have told me that the borough council are disputing the fact...they state they sent letters. I do not re-call receiving any...I however have offered to pay the PCN to the council to get the debt back to them but they have refused

I did not get any info until after the fact about the PCN. Hence I filed a STAT dec. I'm awaiting to hear from TEC. They however have told me that the borough council are disputing the fact...they state they sent letters. I do not re-call receiving any...I however have offered to pay the PCN to the council to get the debt back to them but they have refused

Which bailiff companies is this ?

Have you checked with TEC to confirm the date of the warrant and the ADDRESS on the Warrant?

Were you provided with a breakdown? If so, what are the charges?

It will take a while for your application to be settled at TEC. This is because the local authority have 19 BUSINESS DAYS to respond.

As your car has ben removed, the bailiff must BY LAW provide a Notice of Seizure of Goods & Inventory. Was this provided?

Can you send me a PM with the name of the bailiff so that I can check to see if he is certificated.