You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

4Star

MBNA sold to Capquest

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4022 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

my account is in dispute with MBNA and has been for a couple of weeks.

on saturday i got a letter from capquest telling me they had bought the debt. they told me if i didn't do anything by the 15th then they would take further action

yesterday i replied to them saying the account was in dispute and that i was not prepared to discuss as MBNA had not supplied CCA details, etc

today at 4pm they rang me at work ! god knows how they got my work number, as i've never given it to them !

woman on phone asked if i would call them back when convenient as they had written to me and i had not responded ! i've only had the letter 3 days !!!

i said NO

she asked why not, i said i'd already responded, and MBNA were well aware that all correpsodance had to be in writing !

she backed down at this, but Jeesh, 3 days and i'm getting the heavy phone calls !

what do i do now ?

Rring Trading Standards. This is clearly dodgy behaviour. The number is 08454040506.

You also need to write to the DCA telling them the account is in dispute, there has been no cca, you will not communicate with them and anything they have to say can come via MBNA in writing and until they produce a cca to go F*** themselves.:mad:

Send recorded delivery and don't sign.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Rring Trading Standards. This is clearly dodgy behaviour. The number is 08454040506.

You also need to write to the DCA telling them the account is in dispute, there has been no cca, you will not communicate with them and anything they have to say can come via MBNA in writing and until they produce a cca to go F*** themselves.:mad:

Send recorded delivery and don't sign.

And the OFT. Guidelines specifically forbid calls at work unless you agree. Which you wont.

i've already written to them, that's what annoys me !

i get their letter on Saturday, and my reply is in the post on Monday ! how much quicker do these people want me to answer !

but it's the ringing at work that makes my blood boil !

Report them to Consumer Direct and the OFT

capquest may have told you they bought the debt but until MBNA tell you they have sold it to capquest tell capquest to go forth and multiply

Hello peeps

Capquest have sent me the exact same letter. I have already sent CCA and SAR with no reply, although I think they may have tried to deliver the documents but I wasn't at home and I didn't go to pick up the parcel, so they were out of time and I wrote to them saying the debt was unenforceable. I haven't heard from them since, until the Capquest letter. I'll send them the one suggested by Silverfox 1961. many thanks.

Liz

ps don't mean to hijack.

Also starting a thread about BM trying to repossess me. Intend to make precedent re securitisation.

Oops, there goes another rubber tree plant!