first direct wont send SAR/data protection without signature

iseo94
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4678 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 months later...

How you can open an account without providing a copy of your signature is beyond me. Whilst not so many cheques are issued these days the Bank certainly has literally thousands of copies of my signature plus loan requests and various other correspondence. Taking and copying of signatures is possible but if this was a common practice do you not think that word of it would have got out, instead all you get is heresay. If still paranoid simply write or type something like "For use with DPA request only" and then sign over the top of it, the signature is then unique for that request, problem solved all round.

• 1 month later...

I think if you just siigned an aplication then photo copied it before you send it back you would be OK.

No two signatures can ever be identical can they, not even your own. If you recieved an agreement with your signature on it, and you suspected it was pasted from your application you could compare it and if they were identical you would know.

Just a thought

Rosy