Rainbow Moon v Freemans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an account with Freemans catalogue which I have been paying my token payment to for the last few months even though they sent me a letter refusing my payment. I sent out a cca request by recorded delivery 23/6/09 and have not had a reply. Today I have received a default notice which I have posted below, I cannot send the dispute letter yet as not enough time has passed so what should I do now? Thanks for any advice, Rainbow x

hu3yxk.jpg

143jbis.jpg

The default notice is defective. They've only allowed you 13 days from the date of the letter & it should be 14 days from the date of service.

In fact it's defective in a number of ways which makes it laughable. Keep it safe & wait for the Termination Notice, meanwhile send the In Dispute letter.

Edited by cerberusalert

Thank you cerberusalert, I thought it looked a bit suspect but just needed to hear it from someone else. :) Surely these companies know by now that they keep getting these dns wrong. Should I leave the dates in the in dispute letter as they should be as they still have time to send any agreement?

Thank you for all your help, Rainbow x

Unless this is a recent agreement you have with Freemans it his highly unlikely that they'll ever be able to produce an enforceable CCA, the defective DN is the icing on the cake really.

Just send the dispute letter as normal, Freemans won't take a blind bit of notice anyway & will more than likely just send you a blank agreement in response. :rolleyes:

The default notice is defective. They've only allowed you 13 days from the date of the letter & it should be 14 days from the date of service.

In fact it's defective in a number of ways which makes it laughable. Keep it safe & wait for the Termination Notice, meanwhile send the In Dispute letter.

the default notice could be even more flawed than suggested

assuming it was sent first class you should have been given to the 21st to rectify the breach but if second class then 23rd

did you keep the envelope? if it was second class than its even worse still!

Edited by diddydicky
mis stated dates

Hi diddy,

yes I kept the envelope :):) another one of those tnt printed ones with an S in a box which I know means it was second class aswell :D:D

Rainbow x

well there you go- life just gets better and better

now go sip your martini (gently shaken not stirred!) and await the arrival of that lovely termination notice!!

well there you go- life just gets better and better

now go sip your martini (gently shaken not stirred!) and await the arrival of that lovely termination notice!!

can you supply Daniel Craig aswell or is that asking just a bit too much ? :p:D:D Thanks Rainbow x

can you supply Daniel Craig aswell or is that asking just a bit too much ? :p:D:D Thanks Rainbow x

jhusht a minute are you talking to me pal?

hic, i've had shome martini hic,

but i'm not under the affluence of incohol like some theople pink i am!

• 4 weeks later...