You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

crk81

SAR to Shop direct financial services, help?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4018 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys,

wondering if anyone can help answer this question.

I have had various catalogues from Shop direct, Additions,choice, great universal etc.. over the years, some i have ran into trouble with in the past with charges etc.. i wouldn't mind getting a complete breakdown of all the accounts including the orginal credit agreements, if i was to send in a SAR to SDFS ltd, would they provide data of all records they have ever had & accounts i have had etc...

Cheers

CK8-)

hi there, give the forum members time to answer, mabey have a look through some relating threads, you might find what your looking for there, i understand how important to you this is but other members dont sit all day looking for new posts.

Been 8 days since a posted, dont expect ppl to sit and look at every new post, but if i dont bump it up it just get put to the bottem and never seen by anyone, and i've looked at all related threads.

If shop direct is the head company of all the catalogues you named then yes, by rights, a SAR should provide all the data they hold on you, providing you state all the account numbers, for the sake of £10 try them and and see what you get.