DPA Request

Mr Twister
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6444 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Just incase this helps anyone......

After sending my 1st DPA request to Abbey's DPA manager at Milton Keynes I received the standard 'microfiche' fob off. However, I could'nt understand why this reply came from a business manager at banking service in Bradford?

As a result of this I thought it best to send the 2nd request to both Bradford and Milton Keynes. The deadline passed 2 weeks ago and I assumed I was going to have to file a claim. Thankfully the statements arrived the next day but two days later I received another letter from Bradford still refusing to comply with the deadline.

I guess that if anyone directs correspondence just to Bradford after sending a DPA request to Miton Keynes then you're going to hit a brick wall.

Afterall, it's Abbey DP manager/team who are responsible so my advice would be to direct everything to MK.

I'm not saying that only this is failsafe but I hope it helps,

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I assume the 1st DPA is the one asking for list of charges / ststements? I sent mine weeks and weeks ago, received the micrifiche letter, followed by statements dating back mid 2004, and then nothing. I've since been waiting, but now realise I could wait forever. Oh, and they did cash the £10 cheque, so really they should send me what I requested?

Where do I go from here?

Sorry, I'm asking a million ???s, just a little concerned I should have acted sooner...

Jac

Please tell me what to do next? Shall I use the template re: microfiche and send another request, or what? I'm new to all this, and will get better, so apologies if I sound a little - well - dumb.