Apex cca request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i sent a cca request to apex credit management back in january 09 and iv heard nothing off them since no phone calls or letters. Do i leave it as it is or do i need to contact them about disputing their claim. I would be greatful if anyone can help me on this matter. Also i was paying them for a year or so which totals over a £1000 until i found this site and realised that they had no right in demanding payments from me. If the debt is not enforceable is it possible to get that money back off them. The loan was taken out with cahoot at the beginning of 2005 and passed to apex in 2007 thanks for reading.

You could send the 'In Dispute' letter http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/571-failiure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

If the debt is not enforceable is it possible to get that money back off them.

If there are unfair charges you should reclaim them from the original creditor, but all this is likely to do is reduce the overall debt they are claiming.