ATOS Healthcare - IB Medical Assesment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5055 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

deleted

Edited by haggis1984
re-upoload of pics

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!

I'm a bit pushed for time at the minute but have sent you a pm, please read it urgently.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

I'm a bit pushed for time at the minute but have sent you a pm, please read it urgently.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention Erika.

Will re-upload docs shortly

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!

HI i had almost the same experience in june this year, did you ever find out the doctors name or id number? the medical centre will have the id number at least, i dont know where your medical centre was but i attended at atos in romford, i am currently appealing my ib withdrawal and also have complained to the general medical council about the doctor, her tactics and motive and conduct, if it doesnt appear too late for your individual complaint then i would be happy to at least back you by giving details of my complaint also, maybe if more people stood up and backed each other these situations wouldnt be so easy for doctors in her position to abuse that position by intimidating the vulnerable, i dont like that word but i have to admit that my anxiety and ocd do make me feel that way. I dont know if this is appropriate but either pm me or mail me,if i can help in any way i will be only too happy. My name is Kim. I can certainly help with finding that doctors name etc and issuing a complaint against her as it has affected your welfare rights and life and that isnt fair or just.

Does not suprise me, the response from ATOS....

Lets address a few major failings in the response.

1. Why only ask the secretaries, they will have records of who was in the waiting room at that time, they should have been contacted to ask their recollections also (as they do not work for ATOS, and are less likely to be frightened to tell the truth of a situation)

2. Was their CCTV? If there was, why was it not investigated, many ATOS centers have CCTV cameras.

3. Why do many people report similar things (doctors not allowing people to finnish,ignoring answers etc etc) yet atos seem to always (as far as I know) say there was never a problem?

As well as your ATOS complaint, you should raise the issue with the General medical council, as your description of events would indicate numerous breaches of their codes of good medical practice.

I would also raise it with the DWP if you have not already done so, and also your MP, so they are aware of it.

You may also want to check out Dwp examination

Edited by Rooster-UK
Unauthorised link removed.

Note - all posts are my opinion only, and no action should be taken on any advice given without consulting independant advice from a suitably qaulified advisor.

Thanks for support guys. I already have the doctors name etc, just wanted to know if there was actually any point in pursuing a complaint.

Ill check out those sites Ubix, and also look into complaiing to the GMC.

Thanks for support guys. I already have the doctors name etc, just wanted to know if there was actually any point in pursuing a complaint.

Ill check out those sites Ubix, and also look into complaiing to the GMC.

Whilst ATOS may do a investigation, chances seem high they will find nothing wrong with the doc or the procedure and will deny it all probably. But complaints go on record, and if a doc gets to many he can be disciplined or stopped from conducting medicals. Also, ATOS can suffer financially if they get to many complaints as I beleive its part of the DWP contract the number of complaints etc.

So it is worth putting a complaint into atos/dwp, the GMC probably wont do much, but if people KEEP complaining to the gmc everytime ATOS does something like this then they will see a pattern and may act later on in the future.

The more people complain, the greater the chance the system will improve.

Note - all posts are my opinion only, and no action should be taken on any advice given without consulting independant advice from a suitably qaulified advisor.

• 11 months later...