You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

redmanmark86

Carclays Partner Finance CCA Response Help Please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4022 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there,

a few months ago i recieved a default charges notice from BPF even though i had no default of my account and didnt no what it was for so i CCA'd them and here is what i got back...

Now i can see it is for an old loan i got of Time/Clysdale finance, this was originally in dispute as they sent me a letter saying they lost my original agreement and to sign another that i ignored, then they sent me another letter (that i lost) saying i had til July 2008 to pay before the interest free peroid is over so i made sure i paid if of by then as you can see from my payment history, however the last person i made payment went back on this and said it expired January even though no charges had been applied and i then refuted and it went to dispute and me and clysdale never spoke again...

Basically what im wondering is, is this enforceable, it says they have to supply the T&A on the letter but they haven't?

Please any help is greatly appreciated.

58539804.th.jpg81797253.th.jpg49258153.th.jpg21019638.th.jpg

Edited by redmanmark86

It doesnt matter if its enforcable or not.

Only a court has the authority to money off you & that is after a process has been gone though etc...

It doesnt matter if its enforcable or not.

Only a court has the authority to money off you & that is after a process has been gone though etc...

Well BPF hav started calling me now every other week and sending monthly letters, funny enough their last letter said my next installement of 53.72 was due on the 3rd June 2009 and the letter was sent the 1st June 2009 and it confirms my out standing balance to be paid is 1331.56 even though their letter 2 months before states they have added nearly 600 in defaults...

so what do i do about getting them of my back?

They have no legal authority to dictate what you must pay & when, only county court has that power.

Report them to the OFT/trading standards.

Refuse to answer security questions if they phone you.

They have no legal authority to dictate what you must pay & when, only county court has that power.

Report them to the OFT/trading standards.

Refuse to answer security questions if they phone you.

i have done so far, ive just said his not here (im not) and refused to confirm telephone numbers...

my main concern is, what happens if they take me to court or the fact this is still sitting on my credit file, just not in default but the amount of 1331.56 is sitting there and i wanna get it removed?

If its on your file without it having gone through the court process 1st then make an official complaint to the OFT/ts/info commissoner & every other official authority you can think of.

well the original credit is on my file as its for a loan i got in 2006/200, its not in default and is in clysdale name, and its just sitting there saying i still owe 1331.56 as i refuse to make payments for it because as far as im concernedi paid it of within the interest free peroid. But isnt defaulted and doesnt say ive actually ever missed a payment either.

any more advice, BPF called again tonight?

ok i got sent a letter today saying i missed a payment so they are fining me £22.50 for missig the payment, can someone please help me?