Jump to content

Carclays Partner Finance CCA Response Help Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi there,


a few months ago i recieved a default charges notice from BPF even though i had no default of my account and didnt no what it was for so i CCA'd them and here is what i got back...


Now i can see it is for an old loan i got of Time/Clysdale finance, this was originally in dispute as they sent me a letter saying they lost my original agreement and to sign another that i ignored, then they sent me another letter (that i lost) saying i had til July 2008 to pay before the interest free peroid is over so i made sure i paid if of by then as you can see from my payment history, however the last person i made payment went back on this and said it expired January even though no charges had been applied and i then refuted and it went to dispute and me and clysdale never spoke again...


Basically what im wondering is, is this enforceable, it says they have to supply the T&A on the letter but they haven't?


Please any help is greatly appreciated.



Edited by redmanmark86
Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesnt matter if its enforcable or not.

Only a court has the authority to money off you & that is after a process has been gone though etc...


Well BPF hav started calling me now every other week and sending monthly letters, funny enough their last letter said my next installement of 53.72 was due on the 3rd June 2009 and the letter was sent the 1st June 2009 and it confirms my out standing balance to be paid is 1331.56 even though their letter 2 months before states they have added nearly 600 in defaults...


so what do i do about getting them of my back?

Link to post
Share on other sites

They have no legal authority to dictate what you must pay & when, only county court has that power.

Report them to the OFT/trading standards.

Refuse to answer security questions if they phone you.


i have done so far, ive just said his not here (im not) and refused to confirm telephone numbers...


my main concern is, what happens if they take me to court or the fact this is still sitting on my credit file, just not in default but the amount of 1331.56 is sitting there and i wanna get it removed?

Link to post
Share on other sites

well the original credit is on my file as its for a loan i got in 2006/200, its not in default and is in clysdale name, and its just sitting there saying i still owe 1331.56 as i refuse to make payments for it because as far as im concernedi paid it of within the interest free peroid. But isnt defaulted and doesnt say ive actually ever missed a payment either.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...