You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

craig41

urgent...advice needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4023 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been unemployed for 6 months plus and i am now claiming job seekers allowance(income based).Earlier this year my relationship broke down and the house we shared was sold.After paying debts off i was left with 40k.I am now renting the flat i moved into, and have notified the job centre of my change of address.As i wasnt asked if my financial situation had cjanged i did not inform them of what proceeds i was left with from the sale of the property.(Was there any need to do this?)

My local council have now informed me that i may be eligable for upto £90 weekly towards my rent, and help towards my council tax. Aparently if the proceeds i have are for another property purchase then this is an exception to the general rules, and i am eligable for help.

I would like to make a claim, but i am concerned that as i did not notified the job centre of monies from the sale of my property that i will be excluded, and would have been illegible for claiming my JSA, and therefore i would be asked to repay what i have claimed since the sale of the property.

PLEASE HELP

Thanking you in advance

Edited by craig41