Anybody Fancy This ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anybody feeling a bit short on cash you could always try this:

Collections Officer £21,000 OTE - Uncapped bonus

• Salary: £14,000-£16,000 plus generous bonus OTE £21,000 (Uncapped bonus)
  • Contract: Permanent
  • Hours: Full-Time
  • Contact: Cabot Recruitment Team at Cabot Financial (Europe) Limited
  • Reference:
  • Date Posted: 5th July 2009

Position

Collections Officer

Department

Collections Salary

£14,000 - £16,000 basic

£21,000 OTE (Uncapped bonus)

Hours

Week 1 Monday - Friday (07.45 – 14.15)

Week 2 Monday - Friday (14.30 – 21.00) Saturday (09.00 – 17.00) The role

Working within our call centre, you will be contacting our customers to arrange repayment of their outstanding accounts.

If you can provide excellent customer service, are interested in a challenging career, have strong telephone and negotiation skills with the ability to persuade and communicate effectively, then this is the position for you. Ideally you should have revenue target experience and show the attributes of tenacity, drive, and the desire to succeed.

In time, experienced collectors can earn as much as £30-£35,000 pa.

The role

Slaving Away within our threat centre, you will be constantly contacting our cashcows to arrange repayment of their alledged debts.

If you can provide poor customer service, are interested in a bullying and intimidation, have an abrasive telephone manner with the ability to harrass and threaten effectively, then this is the position for you. Ideally you should have revenue target experience and show the attributes of tenacity, drive, and the desire to rip people off.

In time, experienced collectors can earn as much as £30-£35,000 pa Dream On Suckers.

thats more like it:)

What if you got the job and had to chase your own debt!?

You had to do a doorstep call on your own doorstep!

'Yeah sorry boss, this person is causing such bother I have to stay outside their house everyday, all day'

Then claim that they have paid up and wipe the account clean!

I couldn't do the job I would phone people up and ask if they can pay, they would say 'no' and I would say fair 'enough I'll write the debt off for you!'

Many years ago I worked part time as a mortgage counsellor chasing up people in arrears with their mortgages and trying to help them.

Perhaps that is why the credit card companies hate me as I regularly used to advise clients to concentrate on their mortgage and forget unsecured loans etc

Anyway the point of the story is that I was sent the mortgage arrears of my then full time boss! I had to lie to him that I had no specific details of his account status whilst rapidly looking for work elsewhere.

I enjoyed my job and helped many people KEEP their houses when they had already just about given up and my most satisfying case was one where I was thanked when I made my second visit for saving the borrowers life as he had been contemplating suicide and I had given him hope.

GK

Working within our call centre, you will be contacting our customers to arrange repayment of their outstanding accounts.

Oh no you wont as the person you call will refuse to answer the security questions :D