style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

skyscanner_logo_plain.gif

Ryanair Tue 25 Aug 2009 FR 1708 EMA-PSA Thu 27 Aug 2009 FR 1707 PSA-EMA

£103.86

121,23 €

Ryanair Tue 15 Sep 2009 FR 1708 EMA-PSA Thu 17 Sep 2009 FR 1707 PSA-EMA

£113.18

132,11 €

All nice flight times.

hotelscomparison.gif

Via Octopus:

Repubblica Marinarabreakfast_included.giftaxes_included.gif4stars.gif96.00 GBP

Includes hot buffet breakfast. That's £24 PPPN.

Those are the cheapest I can find on a quick look, although haven't checked charters,packages or budget hotels (although that four star looks to be a steal - check trip advisor). There was a cheaper hotel there - 2 stars (£94) and the 4 star is aimed at business travellers. Haven't looked at transfers.

Give me some more clues and I'll keep looking. August dates and 4 star ain't bad just under £200.

your a legend thailand.

I want to go for 2 nights eg, fly on a fri and fly back on a sun (any days i was merely using fri and sun as an example) i have been to pisa before.

we are 2 adults and will only need one bag between us, i am not fussed what hotel we saty in.

As for the health cards we already have these.

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed

I've checked with flightmapping, whichbudget & Pisa airport website and it looks like only Ryanair fly there from BHX and EMA. This throws out any real likelyhood of finding a cheaper package, though I doubted it anyway. I'm not as hot with packages, I only really do DIY (skint - but still travel on a major budget, it's amazing what you can get).

I've checked with the charter flight centre and nothing, which I expected for a two night stay.

I have a corporate link for exec lounges for £15.20 should you need it, equates to the same price as three each in the normal bar in departures, but I tan the bar to the tune of like £50 whilst reading the free mags, food, wifi and watching the pilots (planes park right up to the window at MAN) and plasma TV *hic* :rolleyes::D

The best thing about Skyscanner is, I can check all dates, with all airlines, at a glimpse, so I dug out the best two prices. Without any more detailed dates, those two night stops are the cheapest. I think that hotel is great value for the money, and the reviews are very good. I bet the smaller places are no cheaper (the only cheaper one on hotelscamparison was a saving of £1.60 - two stars -so what's the point?). It is allegedly 30 mins from the Tower though. :|

If I were you I'd stick to two hand luggage and stuff bits and pieces in your pockets/handbag/carrierbag to avoid Ryanair's fee, but then I'm tighter than a closed vice.

Thanks Thailand, are you a holiday expert or what lol. We would only need on luggage bag as I am male and do not ned much for 2 nights!

airport wise - east mids, humberside, leeds brad and dobcaster sheffield are my locals but manchester is fine

Those other airports are either not available or loads more. ;)

Everything is coming back Ryanair as expected - so pretty much impossible to beat the above. I think Easyjet fly there, but not from those airports (and they will be dear anyway in the summer months)

There is a list of airlines that fly to Pisa on skyscanner - keep checking there - fares always change.

Though for £100 each - that's going to be hard to beat.

Going Out From East Midlands - Pisa (Florence)

Select A Flight

Going Out

Free Online Check in

Depart:

East Midlands 13:15

Arrive:

Pisa (Florence) 16:30

2xAdult8.00GBP

Fare: 8.00GBPOnline Check-In: 0.00GBPTaxes / Fees: 0.00GBPTotal Price: 8.00GBP

Free Online Check inAdult

4.00 GBP

Tue, 25 Aug 09

FlightFR 170813:15 Depart

16:30 Arrive

Coming Back From Pisa (Florence) - East Midlands

«»Select A Flight

Coming Back

Regular Fare

Depart:

Pisa (Florence) 16:20

Arrive:

East Midlands 17:40

2xAdult47.98GBP

Fare: 47.98GBPOnline Check-In: 10.00GBPTaxes / Fees: 38.28GBPTotal Price: 96.26GBP

Regular FareAdult

23.99 GBP

Thu, 27 Aug 09

FlightFR 170716:20 Depart

17:40 Arrive

A bit clearer.

Lol. :D

Don't forget to read all of the T&C's, Ryanair will have you otherwise, same with whatever hotel you pick.

If you do go ahead, pay with Electron (free) if you can and remove insurance if you don't want it (better is available outside of Ryanair, arguably).

Price is less than £100 so I don't think there is any benefit in paying CC charges for the security of chargeback, though I'm not 100% on that. And, of course, a trip like this is neither ABTA or ATOL protected.

Have fun.

how much is the trip altogether?!

proper bargain, flights for under 100 and hotel the same. 2oo quid is banging.

do you have link to it all as i cannot find them

Edited by sorrylittlelot
needed editing

The Ryanair fees are set in stone at this moment in time, of course tomorrow (or even in a nanoseconds time) they may change - supply and demand etc... and when a certain amount of seats are sold the prices automatically change. I can't remember what the system is called -but it can change in a heartbeat - which adds the DIY risk of the hotel not being available after booking for the same reason. I love that gamble! However, if you get your flights bought, and the hotel goes, there are usually others to choose from (like the 2 star one). I always make sure there are a few options...

I've given you what I think is the best deal at the moment - but to finalise this you need to read the terms of each company. Usually all is well, and there is plenty of time, but I suppose it takes practice to think it all through. Bump this thread nearer the time and I'll freshen up your options (familiarise yourselves with Ryanair T&C's if you want) One battle dealt with....

Taking a bag will alter the total below, and your payment method could. If you have an Electron...use it!

Same applies to hotel, and you would have to check with Octopus' T&C's etc...they may add tax for example, though I think not.

It sits, in total, just less than £200 for both if you pay with Electron and if Octopus includes everything.

Ryanair will be sods, too, if things go wrong (I advise taking out comprehensive insurance).

Total for 2 pax: Flights: £104.26

Hotel: £96.00 (probably everything included, but not 100%)

Actually a little over £200. Then costs to airport and back, transfer costs in Italy, and insurance.

I've done this so many times it's easy, but I'm now thinking it's only easy when you know how! :|

Up to you. :D

yeah thanks man/women you def know your stuff! i will be paying by solo i think, if you have the links to the details i would appreciate it greatly as i would like to book it tonight/in the morning

Chap.

Put the dates into Ryanair (I can't link to it on here) Don't book....just check. Put the dates into the hotel site (above) Don't book, just check (Pisa city centre) ;)

If both available read the terms and re-check. If both available still...then it's up to you from there.

Don't forget I won't take any responsibility for any errors/omissions. ;):D

I'm working at 5PM, so I'll be happy to help before then.

If you must pay by Solo..... add on chunks of fees. (£20 I think)

Research insurance tonight, how to keep/remove...and get other quotes etc. Do a phantom booking now to get used to the systems.

One other tip; make sure you type everything out very carefully and double check there are no errors - as these are costly. If you know how to take screen shots, I'd advise that on the confirmation pages. I'm not trying to make it more complicated.... just a tip.

me thinks that either im doing it wrong or the prices of gone up as the flights are coming i at just under 200, i should of booked them earlier, there right bargains

Yep, they have changed...gotta be quick!

Now just shy of £210 (and my checking won't have helped, funnily enough) gone up over £50 each.

It's cool..... I'll look again tomorrow etc. Use this time to familiarise yourself with the terms.

I'll get you a decent price. ;)

September price unchanged.

i have read terms n conditions, i need to go end of july or in august as i am abroad in sept and the trip to pisa is for my gfs bday which is july 24th

thanks for all this help thailand, you must have been on some decent cheap hols