You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4024 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been workingt for this company for nearly four years, but have now been promoted in a different department. I have had a few problems with my new manager, to the point where I had to complain to my area manager about her. This led to changes being made in my daily working situation, which was good. Since then, however, my manager has been setting me up to make mistakes, hasn't backed me up on decisions, and pulled me up on trivial things. I had my probation review recently, where she asked me how I felt I had been doing. I pointed out areas where I knew I could improve on, namely writing down tasks as I have such a lot to remember now in this new role. I also said I would have preferred if any errors that I'd been making had been mentioned to me in monthly supervisions, which they hadn't. I have always had positive feedback and praise from the clients' parents and from professionals too. My manager listed 'losing receipt' (which was just the once), not delegating staff to do a minor job on my behalf when I was on annual leave, and not following progress of clients goal planner enough (although I had actually done quite a bit of monitoring), and leaving archived paperwork in her drawer in office instead of filing it, as reasons for extending my probation for a further two months. I had never received any complaints from anyone at all about my work practice, and have always given 100% to my work. Any advice from anyone?

I might add that it was just once that I forgot to delegate staff to do the minor job in my absense, just once that I hadn't filed archived paperwork. Is this an unfair extension of my probation...?