You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Lapchien66

Requested copy of default notice from 1st Credit

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4025 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

1st Cretins have a default on my file for an old Lloyds account. I wrote to Lloyds asking for a copy of the DN, they wrote back saying that they could not supply anything as this was for an account they no longer managed (it's from 2006).

I told 1st Cretins to send me a copy of the DN that they have registered, they told me that the OC would have sent it and they do not have a copy.

I suspect that the DN was not correctly written/served, and I want 1C to remove the DN.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lapchien

Eyes opened and back in control of my life thanks to this site x

It seems that a subject access request on whoever filed the DN with the CRA may be best first port of call. If it was DCA then the SAR should nail them down.

"Evancosmo" is short for the evanescent cosmopolite.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE :rolleyes:

1st Credit: CCA request sent

Cabot: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Capquest#1: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Capquest#2: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Abbey: on going

Equifax: "attributable data" CCJ removed - Aug 09

& if they refuse to cooperate tell them you'll report them to their 'friends';) at the OFT.........again

SAR 1st Crud if you can't get any joy out of LTSB (get their version in writing ) It's a costly way of doing it as SAR's are more often used for OCs.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)