You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4015 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had CK treatment with Ultralase in July of last year and am one of the few for who this treatment not only did not work but has left me worse off than before.

Ultralase have admitted the treatment needs to be repeated and have offered to do this for free, although to be honest I don't think it would be for free as I have already paid for a treatment that did not work.

The trouble is I don't want to risk having the treatment again.

What if my sight becomes even worse? Ultralase have told me that everything should be ok this time and my sight should improve but I was told it would improve last time and it didn't.

I would now like to draw a line under this, get my money back and resort to wearing glasses but Ultralase seem reluctant to do this.

The manager who is dealing with my case is on three weeks holiday but he is due back this week and I really want to be prepared as to my rights on this matter.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Edited by erin31