You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4022 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

after many phone calls with geko i agreed a 4 phone package 4 my family providing they ported my number which i needed to keep before we went on holliday,they said no problem i stressed i would send back phones if this was not done,i sent phones back recorded delivery in december now after many phone calls to geko and orange i have a letter from debt collectors for £2,560.05,the contract was never signed by me as i was working away geko faxed it to my house and my wife signed it,where do i stand.

I take it they are pursuing you as the contract is in your name.

If your wife signed it then you could state that the contract was signed without your consent by a 3rd party, as such you feel it is not enforcable, because you did not sign or agree to the contract. - This is a dangerous course of action though, as it could conceivably land your wife in hot water. It could be argued that she knowingly agreed the contract under false pretences or fraudultently.

If your getting nowhere with phone calls try setting out your position clearly and concisley in an email to executive.office@orange-ftgroup.com and send Orange a recorded delivery letter along with proof of return of the goods and asking them to cancel the contract given the circumstances.

I'd also seperately contact the DCA, again in writing, preferably recorded delivery advising that you are in contact with Orange as the debt is disputed and asking that they hold further activity for a period of for example 30 days to allow you to resolve the matter.