You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

steve45

need help with lloyds

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3962 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

took out a business loan 3 years ago after about a month they got back in touch and said they had done the paper work wrong they needed my wifes signiture on the loan agrement they said they would pay her wages for the day and nock five pounds a month off if she came in and signed she refused august last year through lack of work had to get a job coulnt afford to pay full amount so they put me in default next thing they send someone round to value my house while i was at work and then take the money out of my account i phone them and they say leave it with us friday got a letter off dwf demanding full payment or court action will comence i am now unemployed also i have a credit card with them which they sent me a letter saying if i pay half the balence they will right it off cant afford to though ar they just trying it on

any help would be appreciated

Hi Steve

First things first. Stop speaking to them on the phone. Everything in writing & sent recorded delivery. Not had any experience of business debts but sure someone in the forum has & will help.

You probably need to put the account in dispute to prevent any immediate action. Options to do this include a s.78(1) CCA request or a subject access request. There are templates in the library to help.

"Evancosmo" is short for the evanescent cosmopolite.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE :rolleyes:

1st Credit: CCA request sent

Cabot: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Capquest#1: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Capquest#2: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Abbey: on going

Equifax: "attributable data" CCJ removed - Aug 09

lloyds have now issued a court date how do i stop this and put it on hold the date is only 10 days away

lloyds have now issued a court date how do i stop this and put it on hold the date is only 10 days away

You could try what evancosmo suggested....