Parking Eye charge but didn't park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

A parking charge notice arrived today addressed to me as the registered keeper allegedly for parking in an Aldi car park for 13 hours (from 15.59.07 to 05.57.35):eek:

My son was driving the car on the day in question. Only problem is he didn't park in the car park at all.

He did however drive into it and turn his car around and then proceed to where he did park. He can provide a number of witnesses to confirm where he parked, which was outside a club where he had organised an event. This was in full view of the door staff for one thing and is where he always parks.

I'm not sure whether I should send one of the template letters or challenge this in some other way.

Something has obviously gone very wrong or else there's a [problem] of some sort going on.

Any ideas please as to how to tackle this?:confused:

My son has been doing a bit of digging and has found at least one other person who received a parking charge from this dodgy bunch for turning his car around in the same car park.

What a [problem]!:rolleyes:

He's going to go and check whether their CCTV signage conforms to legal requirements and complain about them if it doesn't, and, as per the advice given we'll ignore their demands.

Thanks for your help.