You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Patma

Parking Eye charge but didn't park

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4027 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

A parking charge notice arrived today addressed to me as the registered keeper allegedly for parking in an Aldi car park for 13 hours (from 15.59.07 to 05.57.35):eek:

My son was driving the car on the day in question. Only problem is he didn't park in the car park at all.

He did however drive into it and turn his car around and then proceed to where he did park. He can provide a number of witnesses to confirm where he parked, which was outside a club where he had organised an event. This was in full view of the door staff for one thing and is where he always parks.

I'm not sure whether I should send one of the template letters or challenge this in some other way.

Something has obviously gone very wrong or else there's a [problem] of some sort going on.

Any ideas please as to how to tackle this?:confused:

it is a complete [problem]. Ignore the PPC, while doing that have a read on here.

DO NOT contact them at all. Totally ignore the dozens of letters you will now get. They WILL go away eventually.

By the way, my uncle in Nigeria has a large cheque he would love to share with you...........

Almost the same [problem].

Thanks lamma and wheelergeezer.

It seems the DVLA are not too choosy who they give private info out to.

DVLA make £6Million a year seliing YOUR private and confidential data to ANYONE who pays them £2.50 and has a just reason to request, ie illegal parking, accident etc etc.

But it isn't for the money. Oh no. Its all in the name of justice or some other BS.:mad:

My son has been doing a bit of digging and has found at least one other person who received a parking charge from this dodgy bunch for turning his car around in the same car park.

What a [problem]!:rolleyes:

He's going to go and check whether their CCTV signage conforms to legal requirements and complain about them if it doesn't, and, as per the advice given we'll ignore their demands.

Thanks for your help.