You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

MikeFle

PCN without numberplate

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4022 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I have recieved a PCN from Camden for a breach of a bus lane order. I am on a motorcycle but they have not provided a photo of my number plate as the photo is of the front of the bike.

There is a link in the letter for thier website which says camera evidence is available but the link doesnt work (as has been the case with other people i gather from reading this site). It may be that there are further photos of the rear of the bike?

I have to say it is me in the pictures supplied. But I do disagree with the way bus lanes are now controlled given some are usable my motorcycles and some arent, not that this is a valid legal challenge)

Thanks

Mike

You should be able to mount an informal challenge at this stage and state that they have not provided you with evidence that it is your bike. Tell them about the broken link they have provided.

The bus lanes that bikes are allowed in are generally the TFL ones an all I think are on red routes. That's the rule of thumb but always check the signs as not all of them are open to bikes.

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.