You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

itsallamess

Global Vantage (mbna Debt Collection)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3757 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello all, be careful with these guys! They are calling me day & night (just had a call at 9pm on a Saturday).

I am have now managed to get up to date with my debts, but as a consequence of MBNA's actions on missing...ONE payment!, I am going to see if I can get released from my debt on legalities. The irony being I am now back on track, and 'could' go on paying my monthly installments.

GLOBAL VANTAGE, have been calling me, and then putting the phone down on me. With periods of people laughing in the background. I then called MBNA direct, where they also put the phone down on me.

Edited by itsallamess

there's templates that deal with harrassment in the library; worth checking out.

"Evancosmo" is short for the evanescent cosmopolite.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE :rolleyes:

1st Credit: CCA request sent

Cabot: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Capquest#1: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Capquest#2: failed to provide CCA - s.10 DPA letter sent

Abbey: on going

Equifax: "attributable data" CCJ removed - Aug 09

there's templates that deal with harrassment in the library; worth checking out.

Thanks, sending that today :)

I have also been through some financial problemas and have a loan and some money to pay to MBNA . I sent them letters asking them to freeze interests until i sort my life out( at least for few months) but as we all know , they never accept this sort of offer...

Now my Loan is handed by some collecting agency and that Global Vantage call me every minute of the day....:confused:

I am getting legal help as cant deal w them myself.

its so hard to be honest w your creditors.... tehy dont accept any offer but their own...

Hi a.l.

Have a look at other MBNA threads on the site you will get an idea of what you are up against. You will also find out how stupid MBNA really are.

If you read up on the threads you will get to know what is going to happen next and how you can answer it without getting into a panic.

My dad had a letter from Global and I told them to get lost.

We have now put the account into dispute because the DN they sent him was pants.

So now it is a game of who can annoy them the most.

I have another thread going with my mum, MBNA actually sold her account to Expurto Credite along with a lot of other people including us, and now they are coming unstuck because they sold the debt before the DN had run out.

Have you had a DN from MBNA.

If you have try and put it up minus any of your details and someone will have a look at it.

My mum was getting really upset with the calls so ,to cheer her up I showed her what to do;

Answer the phone and as soon as they acknowledge who they are or if you recognize the numbers answer then, put the phone by the TV and turn the sound up really loud. They soon got fed up with that.

Look through the threads as I said and see if there is anything you can use.

Mrs M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

Thank u for that M.. really appreciate it... a.l x will sure look onto that.

Your welcome a,l and I hope this has given itsallamess some ideas as well.

Mrs M :)

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!