You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

moonshinebabe

ANNOYING Postcards from MBNA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4024 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Help appreciated from anyone in the know!!

I keep getting postcards from Mbna, saying one of their agents will call at my house on XX date, to discuss my account. I received quite a few and have written to them (rd) and asked them to stop sending these cards, and they have ignored my request. They haven't even acknowledged my letter!!This was sent with a CCA request and received another card on the 26th June saying a rep was going to arrive at my house THAT VERY DAY if unconvienient please call XXXXX

No one turned up and if they had I would have told them to GET LOST!!

Is anyone else getting these postcards?

And how can I get them to stop? I haven't had a reply to my CCA req yet and doubt I will ever get a copy of my agreement.

Edited by moonshinebabe
Spelling errors

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/590-letter-used-when-a-dca-threatens-a-doorstep-visit-

could try this.re doorstep threats.

how long since they signed for your cca request?

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

That was the letter I sent along with the CCA request. They haven't responded to either letters (yet).

It's been 2 weeks since they signed for my letters.

Read the postcard carefully - it says Mr Pondlife (Probably Mr Green or Mr White or Mr Brown or somesuch) will call on such and such a date - NOT call at your house. (i.e a phone call not a house call)

The number of these cards they send out, Mr NamedAfterASnookerBall would have to be Father Christmas to make all of these visits!

Don't bother with tea and stickies for the 'visitor' and don't bother to reply - file under ignore.

Nationwide - Prelim sent 02/07 - MCOL filed 04/07 CHARGES SETTLED IN FULL!!

Woolwich- Prelim sent 04/07 - Offered 90% - 06/07 accepted

MBNA - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 03/07 - CCA reply (illegible + no T&Cs) - DCA sent packing - Restons now trying - gone quiet

Citicard - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 04/07 - replied 04/07 No contract & not enforcing!- passed to 1st Credit- gone quiet

Egg - Prelim sent 02/08 - 3 letters - full offer 03/08 SETTLED IN FULL!!

(All starry, rep, clicky thingies gratefully received!)

Oh ok I think you are right. Very cleverly worded though right? It says if unconvienient please call xxxxx so that is probably when they would draw you into conversation.!!

I won't be calling them.

They can send me my CCA first!!

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile: