Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4092 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was gonna go out tonight but totally changed my mind at the last minute, gonna stay in, save the money & torment the DCA's instead :D

Got some beers in the fridge if anyone wants 1?

I'll have a G & T and a slice of lemon if you've got one..:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Tut Tut... I'll just have to make my own then......:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

Just got 4 cans of lager in the fridge thats all im afraid.

They wont go far between all the thirsty caggers

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Not tonight, I had a minor pub crawl yesterday and the tally was 1 pint of Guinness, seven double vodkas and one single vodka and a plate of ham, egg and chips between the third and fourth pubs.... rather hung over today as a result!

:oops::oops: Biggest hangover I ever had came from too many scotch and cokes at a 2 year olds birthday party.... (unwittingly I might add hostess kept topping up while I wasn't looking)...

Not sure who threw up the most for over indulgence me or the 2 year old..:oops:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

You still have some sick on your chin:p.

Oops, sorry....wrong thread:D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

My tip. Drink plenty of water between alcholic drinks and you will be ok in the morning..

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

Not tonight, I had a minor pub crawl yesterday and the tally was 1 pint of Guinness, seven double vodkas and one single vodka and a plate of ham, egg and chips between the third and fourth pubs.... rather hung over today as a result!

I reckon it is salmonella poisoning from the eggs

GK