And finally... CapQuest appear!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Our third Capone account has now been unlawfully passed to a DCA, CapQuest this time.

Love their bright red letter, and all the talk of 'may' do this and 'may' do that.

Bemused letter will be going to them Monday morning...

Any particular antics CapQuest are likely to try, or are they on a par with everyone else?

Ah, thanks SP. I just sent them the 'bemused' letter, the 'communicate only in writing' letter, and also a copy of my letter from FOS showing the account is subject to a complaint with them. Hopefully they'll back off, guess we'll see over the coming weeks...

they have always faded into the background when I get started with CCA request and accounts in dispute letters:D

Fingers crossed I have the same experience as you then! ;)

I've not asked them for a CCA; I reckon I will do, (with a strongly-worded complaint) if I receive any further comminucation from them, other than a 'we have passed this back to the OC' or 'we are placing collection on hold' type letter...

dont be to sure they sent me a crappy application form and I was in court last week.

Sometimes they do go all the way....be careful

The case was adjourned for further evidence.

Notts

As a great man once said " All Men Can Fly But Some Only in One Direction"

Notts

dont be to sure they sent me a crappy application form and I was in court last week.

Sometimes they do go all the way....be careful

The case was adjourned for further evidence.

Notts

Sorry to hear that Notts. Cheeky question: how much is your alleged debt?

i had a debt of 4k which i was paying as per arrangement without fail. cap one passed it to capquest anyway. Cap quest immediately bumped up the balance owed so i went down the deed of assignment and CCA route. They only ever managed to produce an application, and in the end wrote it of. My credit file shows as satisfied.. default should come off in september thsi year.. guess its luck of the draw on how they proceeed

I have had dealings with Capquest both for myself and my other half.

They were pretty easy to get rid of in my personal case. I asked them for proof, i got 3 letters saying they had contacted the Original Creditor for proof then i heard nothing for over 1 year. I wrote to them asking for a response and they replied with a Compliments Slip saying the file was closed and that i should get in touch with the OC.

In other halfs case i sent a CCA request and they are trying to find it. I sent off the Account in Dispute on Tuesday and we are waiting to see what they comeback with next.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

i have three seperate claim with cap one and capquest were chasing hard so i sent them copies of the first claim and yesterday they wrote back with following

We confirm we forwarded your previous correspondence to our client and their response is as follows

"please continue to collect as normal unless advised otherwise, our complaints department will deal"

we look forward to hearing from you.

seems they dont care what our rights are the ignore them anyway-pb

i have three seperate claim with cap one and capquest were chasing hard so i sent them copies of the first claim and yesterday they wrote back with following

We confirm we forwarded your previous correspondence to our client and their response is as follows

"please continue to collect as normal unless advised otherwise, our complaints department will deal"

we look forward to hearing from you.

seems they dont care what our rights are the ignore them anyway-pb

in that case report them to the OFT and see if they care then

• 5 weeks later...

pgl - i= thought i could deal with it myself, so i sent copies of outstanding claims, with letter stating no copies of any original docs supplied etc, Then i have a response saying i should write to them and give them all details and theyll look into it. capquest are dept collectors are they not, how can they look into anything - think its just more delaying tackticks.i should have done as yu said, how do i write to complain, i really think i need to learn this aspect of claiming??- thanks pb