You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

orfeo

New TDS CC Judgement - Win for Tenant

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4028 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello;

I won a TDS deposit protection case in Bristol County Court recently. Some of the discussions on this forum were very useful and so in return I would be happy to provide on this thread a summary of the issues, or perhaps the entire Judgement (when I receive it in the post).

This was an interesting (Vexed) case because it concerned a situation where:

i) There was a continuing dispute over deposit deductions quite apart from the statutory deposit protection matters.

ii) The Defendant had attempted 'late protection' before the trial.

iii) It dealt with a rather rare situation where a 'Holding Deposit' had been collected prior to the April 2007 deadline, and the body of the deposit after the deadline.

Does anybody know the rules/legality (ie to protect myself) behind publishing your Judgement on an online forum? Must names be redacted or is it permitted to put it online 'as is'? My instinct would be that because the Judgement is public, there would be no problem. I should check this with the court office...

I will provide more details (either the judgement or a summary) fairly soon.

Regards, Orfeo.

Edited by orfeo

Post away, just make sure you remove the names of the individuals for privacy's sake. ;-)