You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

NIGHTHAWK9

Sports direct.com

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4018 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi can ayobody help please?

My mother brought my son a pair of Nike Trainers from Sports direct.com back in April this year, Yesterday the seams on one of the shoes split wide open and in affect the Trainers are Not fit for use. My problem is I do not have the receipt anymore, I have the box the shoes came in but when I took them back to the shop today I was told in quite a nasty who gives a s**t manner that they will not exchange them without a receipt. I have read the Consumer advice on this matter and read the facts out to the manager still to be told it's not his problem...........do I have any chance of getting a new pair of shoes? apart from the damaged seams they are in good condition being only worn at most 2 times a week and only being 7 weeks old. My mother paid in cash so we dont have any records like a credit card statement. Do we have the law on our side or am I just blowing in the wind?

Thanks Lee.