capquest , here we go again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4535 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Capquest are chasing me again for a debt they passed back to the OC in nov 2008 after being unable to supply the terms and conditions and statement of account(i still have the letter).

This morning i received a letter from capquest chasing the debt again, giving me a chance to set up a DD or pay in full etc before its passed on to their collections dept, can they re purchase the debt from the OC and try again?

Try this:

Dear Sirs

I refer to your letter dated (date). No debt is acknowledged to you or any company you claim to represent.

On (date) you wrote to me to say that in light of your failure to comply with my request under s.78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, you had passed the matter back to your client. A copy of your letter is enclosed.

The s.78(1) request remains outstanding, and the provisions of s.78(6) apply.

Take notice that no further correspondence will be entered into whilst you remain in default of your legal obligation.

Yours etc.

Write back in crayon explaining to the cretins that the a/c is still in dispute from last November & include a copy of their letter admitting they couldn't provide the CCA.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

(infact on one occasion they provided someone elses!!)

I hope you reported it to the ICO.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT