Dob On County Court Judgement Incorrect

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello and Welcome, rocky200.

I'll move this thread to the Legal Issues Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I recently recievd and order county court judgement but have notice they have incorectly writen my dob as 1950 and not 1959 anyone know if this is enforcable due to this error

Yes it is - however it may confuse the credit reference agencies............

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif miss sold finance and car with clocked millage

I purchased this vehicle from a well known dealer Northampton 06/04/06 and believed at the time of purchase that the mileage was 13610 as stated on the order form and was told verbally. It was sometime later and after the car had been stolen that I found a copy of a quality validation certificate with the mileage at 66873 copies attached.

The matter of the insurance refusing to pay is currently in the hands of the financial ombudsman and also it was the Insurance that disposed of the vehicle without I must add my prior consent or the finance company I believe that Admiral disposed of the vehicle in sept 07 I understand that the mileage recorded at this stage was around 31000 I was told that the car was a cat b write off

I have carried out many checks myself to trace the vehicle as Admiral were reluctant to tell me which salvage company it was sold to only that it was sold for £1300.00 I only found this out through enquires made by the ombudsman in Jan 2008 No payout has been made to anyone by Admiral

I am currently in the middle of a legal Rangel regarding all of this which as been ongoing since April 2007.

To be honest I have got very confused regarding the whole matter and am very angry regarding the findings with the mileage and at the present time it looks as though I will be lumbered with a debt of £18500 I have already received a county court judgement from Black horse but I am currently trying to get this set aside on the grounds of being miss sold the car and finance .as I had asked that the finance be pcp not a bloody fixed loan amount I had already had to take a crossfire back that was pcp and I wanted the same finance I only found out that this was a fixed loan amount or so black horse are saying personal loan earlier this year at court

If someone gets the jist of this can you help please am going out of my mind over it

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif miss sold finance and car with clocked millage

I purchased this vehicle from a well known dealer Northampton 06/04/06 and believed at the time of purchase that the mileage was 13610 as stated on the order form and was told verbally. It was sometime later and after the car had been stolen that I found a copy of a quality validation certificate with the mileage at 66873 copies attached.

The matter of the insurance refusing to pay is currently in the hands of the financial ombudsman and also it was the Insurance that disposed of the vehicle without I must add my prior consent or the finance company I believe that Admiral disposed of the vehicle in sept 07 I understand that the mileage recorded at this stage was around 31000 I was told that the car was a cat b write off

I have carried out many checks myself to trace the vehicle as Admiral were reluctant to tell me which salvage company it was sold to only that it was sold for £1300.00 I only found this out through enquires made by the ombudsman in Jan 2008 No payout has been made to anyone by Admiral

I am currently in the middle of a legal Rangel regarding all of this which as been ongoing since April 2007.

To be honest I have got very confused regarding the whole matter and am very angry regarding the findings with the mileage and at the present time it looks as though I will be lumbered with a debt of £18500 I have already received a county court judgement from Black horse but I am currently trying to get this set aside on the grounds of being miss sold the car and finance .as I had asked that the finance be pcp not a bloody fixed loan amount I had already had to take a crossfire back that was pcp and I wanted the same finance I only found out that this was a fixed loan amount or so black horse are saying personal loan earlier this year at court

If someone gets the jist of this can you help please am going out of my mind over it

Hi rocky200

When the car was stolen It now becomes the property of the Insurance company, they pay the owner not the keeper, now if you had HP or a loan they could have paid them out, did you have HP?. It's a bummer but it happens all the time, I think this has happened to you. The only recourse is that you could go through the count courts with the dealer, have you reported it to the OFT? What about the police have you reported the milage discrepancy? i'm not to shaw what the laws is but it could fall under fraud?

As with the offer from the Insurance company for your permission to sell the car, I think they don't need to.

I'm sorry buddy, i'm roughly in the same boat. Car stolen, insurance being arsey...

I wish you luck.

Trooper68

Trooper68:)

insurance would not pay up through a technclity well actually a big lie by them they sold my car without permision so i reported that it been stolen again to the police was told by the police it was a civil matter ombudsman have been dealing with this for two years i have been called a liar by both and now waiting for a ajudicater to look at it thats the insurance side of it

with the finance company i have applied to have judgement set aside and have written anouther complaint to the dealer with all documents i hold the otherday recievied a request from nat millage register asking questions regarding the millage this was out of the blue i do not know what happend to the car as it was suposed to be a cat b write off insurance company are being very shaddy about were it went have hpi it about six times over the past couple of years it shows up no were as cat b this a head f.... situation