Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


selling of property for sale

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4029 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Hello, im new to this site, and am in need of desperate help, my ex wife and myself have both had our decree absolute, it was stated that the property that my ex wife and our son who is 18yrs old and as a place at hull university in sept 09, be put up for sale on 1st july 2009 of which she did put it up earlier,but my ex wife as put the property up for sale £154,500 of which we both signed for, but i am now aware it is only valued at £131,000, ive asked her to reduce it but she refuses, anyway to cut it short can i take her to court to make her reduce the property. also i gave my ex wife the key back, am i still entitled to a key.

sorry for going on but i need help and noone will give me any advice without it costing me more money

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...