Moorcroft writing off debt :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick note to say that my complaining has paid off with Moorcroft, they have credited my account so I have a nil balance and they are no longer pursuing me and have again admitted that there may be some areas staff need further training in :D

I was planning on still pursuing my complaint through CSA, OFT and FOS, does anyone think I should continue or just leave it?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

it will cost them money if you complain to the fsa around 500 pounds per complaint so please go ahead and compain to the fsa moorcroft will think twice if more people compained to the fsa also you need to ensure the debt is dead and burried you dont want them passing it to another dca

Thank you all for your advice, I shall follow my complaint through :D I will scan the letter tomorrow deathbycrayons and post it up so you can all read their sweet defeat :D

I will contact them and T-Mobile tomorrow jobmid to ensure Moorcroft have cleared the balance and let you know.

Thanks again :)

• 2 weeks later...