Barclaycard / Goldfish

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5355 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. I have a goldfish card which must have been taken over by Barclaycard.

I sent the CCA request in and received back just a copy of the current

T & C . Sent normal 2nd letter but just received a letter back that stated that they had complied with the 1974 act

Then sent a subject data request on the 30th May and wow received the info back today. However, all they have sent is copy statements. No agreement or t&c's.

They state that this information is all they hold.

Surely now they can not produce an agreement later and therefore must proof that they have no enforceable agreement.

Any opinions on above and what steps to take next would be appreciated.

Also, had Mercers chasing me for a couple of months, then power2contact (who called at my home and was told where to go). Now I am getting letters from Calder Financial, is this normal.

Thanks

G

Yep. Dca told me to suspend payment until they obtain CCA . Different DCA to you, but if they do not produce a CCA you can legally stop payments. If you want to be kind to them it puts you in a better bargaining position if you request a F& F settlement figure. Debt does not go away, just means that it cannot be enforced in a court of law.

But you don't want to do that do you ?!!! I know I'am not, just waiting for them to write it of;)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have just seen your thread. I don't think I have ever heard of an old original goldfish agreement turning up. I asked for mine in November last year, and when I first joined this site someone else said they had applied in August last year and hadn't received anything either, and I don't think they have still.

DD