You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

MRSWESTHAM

Bryan Carter against ME!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4013 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys

Just come home to a letter from Bryan Carter stating he had written to Northampton CPC to obtain a Attachment of earnngs enforcement.

Its a T Mobile account (that I had applied for online) had forgotten about it really, havent had any correspondance from the idiot in the last 3 months as have been acknowledging all my debts and CCA ing every one tha sends me a letter or setting up a minimal payment plan.

Any advice, as always s greatly appreciated :)

has he taken you to court and got a CCJ yet if he hasnt he wont get AOE

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Report the old fool to the OFT.

And the Solicitors regulation authority. The sooner he's struck off, the better

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

He's a busy little bee, isn't he? He's after me too. I wish you well and am new at this too, so will follow yours with interest.

Good luck!

Did the letter quote a court case number ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

you are not a true cagger until you have seen off mr carter

I wonder when the sra will actualy do something about this so called solicitor.

well they have had enough complaints

myself included

well they have had enough complaints

myself included

I suspect it is the old school tie

I suspect it is the old school tie

i take it mr cohen is from the same school

i take it mr cohen is from the same school

I do not know but there has been tons of complaints on here & to the sra about him, so I will let you make your own mind up as to why nothing has been done about him.

Has to be OBN GRRRR!!!!

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I suppose they're all Masons in the same Lodge

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

Hi Blimey I Am Confused.com!

Righty Slow Down Everyone , I Am Blonde!

What Is My First Course Of Action?

Thank You !

I Got The Letter Saying Hes Written To The Court And Then Got A Letter From The Court Saying Its In The Process Of Being Transferred ??? Never Had That Before !

He is talking complete rollocks.

You would get a letter from the court if he had been in touch with them.

Yet again the old fool is playing silly buggers & needs to be reported asap.

Northampton is just the DCA's head threat office anyway.

Are you sure the letter is from the court? does it have a case number on it?

If you have a scanner, can you scan and post the letters on here - remove your name, address and any other data which could identify you.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Its not like Carter to send letters pretending to be from a court :rolleyes:

it says Notice of Transfer proceedings and has a claim number on it 8x xxxand says this claim has be transferred to the Tunbridge Wells County Court for enforcement. It does say nothampton CCBC ????

its sounds like he has got a CCJ without you knowing, next step is to get it set aside, if Northampton had never informed you about the case in the first place

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

no definately not i tend to panic when i get court forms and try and sort them out ...unless he was sending them to my old address, which i would have no way of knowing! should i ring the court?

no definately not i tend to panic when i get court forms and try and sort them out ...unless he was sending them to my old address, which i would have no way of knowing! should i ring the court?

Yes!

Ask what address the CCJ was for.

Jogs

thank you for all your help guys , will ring Monday, i heard this carter man is a bit of a sly ?

Report him whatever. He's allegedly an idiot that splits claims and expects people not to know what he's doing. How much longer can he get away with this?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)