You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

lauraM1

natwest refused to refund my charges

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4028 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi

i tried to claim back my charges with natwest, i had three failed DD's for the same period of time. i am a single parent on benefits, i do not have a lot of other personal debt, but despite this still literally have no disposable income at all, ive proved this wirth a budget summary, proof of water bill, rent etc, as much as i could send them.

still denied.

they took the charges out of some money i had paid in that was owed, so i guess that its now, can kiss my £126 GOODBYE, im so disheartened.

it was a silly mistake of mine, id just changed DD dates and forgotten, but its cost me £126 and nothing i can do about it

hi

i tried to claim back my charges with natwest, i had three failed DD's for the same period of time. i am a single parent on benefits, i do not have a lot of other personal debt, but despite this still literally have no disposable income at all, ive proved this wirth a budget summary, proof of water bill, rent etc, as much as i could send them.

still denied.

they took the charges out of some money i had paid in that was owed, so i guess that its now, can kiss my £126 GOODBYE, im so disheartened.

it was a silly mistake of mine, id just changed DD dates and forgotten, but its cost me £126 and nothing i can do about it

I'd have agreed with them on hardship but if you are on benefits then you can proceed and file a claim at County court using an N1 form in spite of the fact it will be stayed pending the oft test case issues.

You will need a form ex150 which means you should get fee remission ie you don't pay any fees for making the claim.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

sorry can you tell me then how id start this claim and where i get these documents? this is all new to me and i dont really understand the terms of the forms you mentioned, sorry if im being thick lol

thanks for helping me

sorry can you tell me then how id start this claim and where i get these documents? this is all new to me and i dont really understand the terms of the forms you mentioned, sorry if im being thick lol

thanks for helping me

Apologies, I read this thread before the other thread. You need to start the process of reclaiming bank charges as explained on the site. If I say the word templates there should be a pop up in blue that links to them on this site

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

there was no templates that were highlighted in either of your replies, if they are the two forms i need i can maybe do a search for them?

ah thanks thats great, i wouldnt of known where to start, so is that the info or the form? i havent clicked on it yet. and the form for not paying the fee's is the second one i need. thanks