so upset with natwest

lauraM1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all

I have just gotten off the phone to natwest and am so annoyed with them !!

i had some bank charges on my account, that i was trying to claim back as am a single parent on benefits. this was in the process of being looked into when i was due to have some money into my account that i was owed from someone - not benefits.

i rang the bank and told them that the account was overdrawn by £126 due to the charges coming out, but that i was applying for hardship and what could be done or should i get the money paid else where? the lady told me that they could arrange a cash advancement due to my circumstances and the pending case on the charges, this meant is would get the full amonut paid in and not the left over amount minus the overdrawn £126.

this turned out to be lies. Ive complained and just been told they are sorry and the person will be dealt with.

this doesnt help me at all though does it? i cant believe thats all they had to say, if it wasnt for the information i was told, i could of arranged to had that money paid elsewhere and have the full amount. £126 is a lot of money to be taken from me.

im fuming !!!!

answered elsewhere but I would start the process of reclaiming in writing.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

well on the phone the man said theres nothing i can do as although i was given incorrect information i still owed the money for the charges and thats it, just got a sorry

well on the phone the man said theres nothing i can do as although i was given incorrect information i still owed the money for the charges and thats it, just got a sorry

For the charges is what I am talking about.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf