T-mobile

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5396 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got a contract mobile phone from t-mobile back 2007 for about £30/m. I however ran into financial problem and could not continue with the contract. t-mobile then cancel the contract and charge me £595. the account was passed to debt collector. I made arrangement for payment and have been paying £10 monthly ever since then, the total balance left now is about £300.

I was having problem obtaining credit lately so i wrote to Experian for my credit report, to my greatest dismal, T- mobile place me on default since 2007, why the record shows that I am making payment.

I was advised by Experian write T-mobile. I did and they reply me that there is nothing they can do about it untill I complete the payment. I even asked them why can they state there that I have an arrangement in place to pay back. I called t-mobile explained but they still said they can change what they wrote there. It should be noted that the I made a proposal to pay £10/m and it was acepted by the debt collector and i have been making payment ever since 2007.

PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP ME TO GET OUT OF THIS MESS. T-MOBILE IS

JUST OUT THERE TO DESTORY.

I HAVE BEEN REFUSED CREDIT BECAUSE OF THIS DEFAULT, WHAT CAN I DO HELP! HELP!! HELP!!!

Hello there.

By the looks of things you have defaulted on the agreement so the reflection of that is legitimate. Unless there is technicality I can't see you removing the default.

Since i have an arrgement to pay, and I am making payment why will can't the default be remove?

You breached the terms of the contract so they can put the deafult on your file. The only way that you can challenge this is on a technicality. The agreement that you have since reached with the firm is to pay a reduced amount.

Thanks for your help.

I still however want to know how I can challenge the default, since I had an agreement for payment and I have been making regular payment.

Thanks for your help.

I still however want to know how I can challenge the default, since I had an agreement for payment and I have been making regular payment.

The default will reflect that you breached the terms & conditions of the mobile phone contract, which you did. You may wish to send a SAR to t-mobiel to see if they have a copy of your agreement. If they do not or if they cannot prove that you gave them your permission to process your personal details you may be able to challenge the default on those grounds.

hello Timeyin did they send you a default notice before registering the default and if they did was it hand delivered or recorded delivery, then if it was delivered in one of the above ways is the default notice in the prescribed form i.e. dose it give you time to repay the amount they claim you owe is the time given at least 14 days alowing for postage and has a date on the notice not just must be paid within 14 days all these things should be in place for the default to be properly placed with a CRA.

hope this helps and please get other opinions as I am not an expert but only giving information I have found on this site.

Regards

jdene

Hi, Jdene

I was was only sent the normal payment reminder letter, and it was pass to debt collector, who contacted me and I then make a payment plan with them and I have been making payment.

So what will I do now?