Letter From Connaught,with Cca And Loan Transactions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Advise please..,after a few quite weeks although the phone still rings with no one there, received in the post letter from connaught. re; 1st credit-halifax. " please find enclosed information regarding debt we have received from client and we await your proposals towards settlement within 7 days." also i am having a ongoing war of letters regarding the ppi of the debt with halifax ,who recently awarded £4000 in compensation ,then said they where going to send it to dda within 28 days i sent them a copy of a letter stating we had totally repaid our loan and the debt was written off, received letter from halifax same time as connaught saying they have passed recent corresspondence to their legal department and are awaiting comments and hope to respond in the next 21 days although , igave them 7 days by recorded delivery to sent the cheque to me , sorry to wind on , it's all the same problem , any idea's on what to respond to connaught with , all the documentation looks right and the halifax is signed by the 6th or 7th customer relations manager i have wrote to and thanking me for my patience !!!!:-|

thank you cyberusalert, but the cca and the account statements they have sent look right ,although i have not acknowledged this debt to 1st cretins , connaught in march lcs , judge and priestly now connaught again so should i sent it anyway

when i requested a sar from halifax, the statement they sent said "as shown by the final figure quoted on the statement ,i can confirm that you have repaid your account"i posted this letter previously on here and you told me to keep that letter very safe,have explained on previous post do not know how the acount was repaid but it is down as payment from me dec 2008 and balance reads £ -

received letter from halifax today because i sent a copy of the statement and strongly objected to the ppi award going to a dca ,they have passed it onto their legal team ,thanked me for my patience and said they will reply in 21 days signed from the 7th or 8th customer relations manager i have dealt with,,thanks for your help