You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

F_DCAs

The DCA Dead Pool

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4029 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Anyone fancy a bet? Choice of three. I bet 10 pre-drafted CCA requests that one of these will be gone into the ether within a year. 1. Welcome Finance. 2. McKenzie Hall. 3. First Credit.

Odds on favourite is MuckyHall, being subsumed into Clownells

2/1 that Welcome rebrand into Lewis group / ClueLess Finance

3/1 on that 1st crapit somehow survive for another year:mad:,

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Its was common knowledge that Muck Hall were already Lowells & vise versa..they just managed to keep that 1 quiet until now :cool:

I'll put Welcome at 10/1, MH at 6/4.

I'd favour 1st Cretins, they have been actively m oving all of their "solid" debts over to CONnaught, what with the interest that OFT have been paying them, they will suddenly declare a move from the Debt buying market

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

Why these moronic DCA's think joining forces with each other is going to make a blind bit of difference is beyond me.

They are all stuffed & they know it...mainly thanks to sites like this ;)

Just nice to have bets on which ones are going under first, Mr. T.

Of course, I'm not fussy which ones do and I won't shed any tears (except those of laughter) for any that do - these are just my predictions.

Personally, I'd prefer AIC to go as well, being that I hate that company with a passion.

Out of any I've had dealings with, I've never come across as unpleasant or blatantly unprofessional a bunch as them.