Welcome Finance Defence - URGENT HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/191892-suspended-aoe-welcome-but-2.html

Further to the above link....I have now received further paperwork....

I submitted my defence as they requested and have now received a NOTICE THAT A DEFENCE HAS BEEN FILED.

This is addresssed to me with various bits of paperwork.

The text to the Defence form says..... The defendant has filed a defence, a copy of which is enclosed with this Notice. An allocation questionnaire is also enclosed which contains notes for guidance on how to complete it.

You must complete the allocation questionnaire on or before 10th July 09 and return it to........ A fee of £200 is payable by the claimant on the filing of their allocation questionnaire.

Now can I assume this paperwork is for my records given this section seems to relate to the Claimant that being Welcome?

They have also enclosed a letter addressed to me regarding Mediation services! God knows why!

There is also an attachment N150 Allocation Questionnaire which says is to be completed by me, however, the front page says it needs to be completed by the Claimant? Confused.com!

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks LL

No - you have to complete the AQ as well although only the claimant has to pay

Can I suggest that rather than post a link to the thread that you either add the new posting to the end of the old thread - as it Keeps all the info together

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

No - you have to complete the AQ as well although only the claimant has to pay

Can I suggest that rather than post a link to the thread that you either add the new posting to the end of the old thread - as it Keeps all the info together

Thanks - I did that but only one person replied and they didnt know the answer to what I was asking - hence why I set this up and got a helpful response. Thank you for getting back to me.

Yes - so you need to fill the AQ in - if you work through it and as you come to a question that you're not sure of just post and ask

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister