does anyone know....?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Just wondering if any of you good people would know how to get a free credit check without having to give any of your bank or card details to certain sites. You probably can't but you never know.

Thanking you in advance..

Andy...

its years since I did this so not sure what Experian ask for when you go there... they only let you look once anyway :rolleyes:

The other alternative is to do a postal request, costs you £2 and they send you print outs of your report and you can do that as many times as you like :) but it does show on your report :rolleyes:

Experian want your details first......me being the fool I am forgot to cancel after 30 days, so they kindly took money from my account. My fault!!

You can look it at as many time as you want though. There is a free one - Free Credit Report now and every year - annualcreditreport, it only shows you the basics - unless you upgrade. However, I think it's only a one off payment of £3 or something for the upgrade.

You might be better just writing to the as cb has suggested.