You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Konni

Update with debt issues

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4020 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ok here's an update on my debt crisis.

Having written to my creditors and cancelled my D/D's I have had three helpful responses, namely the TV licence, car insurance and car loan. Nat West home insurance couldn't be bothered, i either pay or

I'm no longer insured. Halifax loan I need to ring an 0845 number to speak to someone for half an hour ref my finances. But the one thing that has really got me is my Nat West loan. I cancelled the D/D and wrote to them at the same time as everyone else and have found out today that they have reactivated my D/D and taken out the payment without letting me know. As a consequence of this action I have now gone over my overdraft and will now be charged by them. Can they do this?? I am now well and truly up to my eyebrows in it now and I'm struggling to see a way forward as this was my largest repayment. Any advice please :mad::sad::?

Konni,

It would be a good idea to re-post this in your original thread here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/205377-debt-help.html#post2249992

that way it's all in one thread, rather than scattered over the forum.

Firstly id say move your Bank Account credits to another Account to stop this happening again and so you are in control.

I cannot stress enough on this if you are in debt with Loans/credit cards with your bank never have money paid into it.

If you do not have another account open one just a simple account is all you need.

Once this is done you are in a better position to negotiate and to pay only what you can afford after paying essential debts like mortgage/rent, council tax, utility bills.

Regards

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.