You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

sbfido

ICO's special relationship with CRA's They need regulating too.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3972 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:DNo longer should regulators form special relationships with companies like Credit Reference Agencies.

If you agree may i suggest you ask yyour MP to raise this matter.

Below is my letter :mad:

Dear MP

I write to raise your awareness to an issue that i have endured. I have spent 5.5 years resolving a matter that appeared on my credit reference agency file. A default that adversily affected my credit worthyness that was wrong and should not have been there.

I have raised numerous concerns with Credit reference agencies and the company. Finally resorting to the information commisioners office.

I would have expected the information commisoners office being a goverment department to treat the Data Protection Act Principals fairly and across equally with data controllers. This means that they have to take steps to ensure the data is correct, especially when disputed.

Sadly this is not the case and as my MP I feel you should be involved in this matter. I find it appaling that the independant regulator has stated they have a different standards for CRA's and are less likely to enforce DPA.

They further try to make statements that they are only data processors yet have registered them as data controllers. Double standards with a regulator.

This could potentially be a simular event to the banking practices where regulators are to close to the companies and fail to safeguard the public from abuse.

It also has the potential to affect every person in the UK that has applied for Credit

Are you up for the challenege and if so would invite you to come and discuss this matter, I am also happy to share the appaling events I have had to endure and still continue to endure to resolve these matters.

I have refered the matter to Watch Dog and also will be sending a press release to all major news papers. I would like an MP to pick this up however.

Yours sincerely,

SBFIDO

I WILL ALSO PUBLISH ON HERE THE PRESS RELEASE - I ALSO HAVE A PARTY LEADERS NUMBER SO WILL HAVE A CHAT TO SEE IF THE WANT TO HAVE A GO TOO!!!!!!!

Edited by sbfido

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

not sure I understand the letter to be honest but fair play for writing to the MP and it will be interesting to see the response. Have you sent the letter yet?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Yes but changed it abit lol

and to NEWS OF THE WORLD / BBC / FORMAL COMPLAINT and Finally Opposition Party Leader lol.

May get an answer that way.

SBFIDO

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

I find it appaling that the independant regulator has stated they have a different standards for CRA's and are less likely to enforce Data Protection Act.
where has this been said please. Please will you quote it here and the link us to it

where has this been said please. Please will you quote it here and the link us to it

In my feed in relatin to CRA by another CAGGA and i tried with them too,

I am documenting this formally and as you may be aware have started court proceedings against Equifax.

SBFIDO

Hi Bank fodder

Just to update you

I have called the ICO and opps it was recorded lol

They do not apply the standards.

I have also received a defense from EQUIFAX PLC stating that The defendant has no means of verifying the accuracy of the information that it recieves from data suppliers. (mmmmm does his not conflict with data pronciples)

However they do also state that they have contractual agreement with insight providers that make them liable to ensure accuracy of information.

So is this process enough

I want to start to play with my POC and will post it on the forum. I am using the eight principals of the DPA.

I have also raised a formal complaint with the ICO. About double standards.

SBFIDO

Formal compaint raised with ICO over treating CRA's in exception to the legal obligations placed on data subjects.

SBFIDO

not sure I understand the letter to be honest but fair play for writing to the MP and it will be interesting to see the response. Have you sent the letter yet?

Sent letter to MP no reply - Now to hit them with press and ask them why they failed to reply also.

SBFIDO

MP has now requested a formal meeting next week t look into this matter for me.

Amazing how a press shunt helps.

SBFIDO

Update - private meeting arrange with interested MP - will not disclose who yet but i intend to force answer from ICO.

Formal complaint now lodge about there relationship with CRA's also - however have been told that there is a six month waiting time for them to answer concerns as are only doing November at moment. Even when complaint against them.

We are now waiting for allocation to court for Equifax to explain that they do not have to ensure data is correct in there defense it states they have been indemnified by there partners - i do not consider this as complying with the legislation.

SBFIDO

BUMP

Have a solicitor assisiting me with numerous issues and consent to disclose who they are - before I do I want to ensure the site team are happy for this.

I have written consent to post information on here if i feel it would benefit the other bonus is i have no legal fees for there work.

Let me know what you think

SBFIDO

ICO have stated that cra ARE JOINT DATA CONTROLLERS AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO REMOVE DATA WITHOUT THIRD PARTY CONSENT.

SBFIDO