Me + Mine Vs Lowlife and Cap One

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, I don't really need any advice at the moment but I thought I would create a thread and keep it updated to track this problem and, if needed, get some advice in the future.

Again, I am dealing with this for my mother who received the following letter recently. I have already sent off a CCA request by recorded delivery and will see what, if anything, comes back. If this is my mothers account then it is at least 10 years old, if not more!! :rolleyes:

This is what we've received:

lowell.jpg

• Haha 1

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

lol No, sorry..... I mean at least 10 years since she took it out (if it's hers).... probably only 4 years since she made a payment or something like that.

So I've CCA'd them and await their reply.......... :)

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

good luck folks keep us updated

subbing

ps i have CCJ against Lowell lol!!!!!!!!!!!

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

Received this back...... we'll see what, if anything, they come up with.... I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers all...

UF

scan00052black.jpg

That is a standard reply from Lowlifes. I would just wait and see if they come up with. If you have not received anything after 12+2 working days after they received your letter then put the Account in Dispute with another letter. Ask if you need it.

Cheers mate.... yeah I know.... I've seen off this bunch knocking on for a trillion times before now :D

I'm quite enjoying it.... I'm looking forward to seeing what they cobble together and send out :cool:

Cheers

UF

Don't you just love that bit

"Well we're going to really really try to follow the law, but you'll appreciate it if we break it just a little bit" :D

Hahaha yeah you've gotta love em hey!!

It's almost as good as Uncle Carter's "if you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons and supply us with documents in support....." lmfao :rolleyes:

Cheers

UF

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update; Have had about two further letters from Lowlife, saying that they are waiting for the documents from "their client". The last letter we received stated that they would not be sending any further correspondence until they provide the requested documents!!

Both letters state "when we have provided you with these documents you will be required to settle this account in full..."

They have about as much chance of that happening as I have of S***ting gold!!! ;)

Besides, who do they think they are, telling me what I will be obliged to do? Who says this? THEY DO!!! Well, I have this to say to them..... GOOD LUCK!!!

On the off chance they come up with something.... they will get £1 a month and count themselved bleeding well lucky for that!!!! :D

Nothing much to report atm, but just though I would keep the thread updated :)

Cheers

UF

• 1 month later...

Just a little update;

Got a letter through a week or so back saying that because of the age of the "debt" (alleged debt!!) a copy of the "agreement" (alleged agreement!!!) is no longer available!!

Well I completely expected this to happen! They say they have closed their account on the matter and I will not hear from them again unless the agreement is found!!

I have kept the letter and have it well filed and now I am sitting back and waiting..... in 6 months time or so I fully expect we will be hearing from another dodgy company regarding this alleged debt!!

But so far so good; United Front & Co 1 --> Lowlifes NIL!! :p