You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Jaxontm

We can't find your CCA but we are sure it exists!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4020 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all.

Not sure if anyone has come across this before but I now have 3 instances of it.

Barclaycard, HSBC and LLoyds TSB have all written to me ( I cca'd them all and got nothing so I stopped all DDs) stating that "We can not find your signed CCA but we know because of our proceedures that we would have one :rolleyes:(yeah right). Therefore we insist that you continue making payments as demanded.

Having been playing the letter counter letter game for a few months with them now, what I want to know is, is there any way a can really go after them for trying to enforce (endless telephone calls) an agreement that they admit the can not produce.

Ta.

Edited by Jaxontm
Words left out.

Why bother. If they have it they'd come after you let them take the time & effort to find it otherwise why provoke them into doing something - You ain't paying ignore them & if they are phoning install Skype & tell them your recording them;) they'll soon stop

there are times when a little is a lot

and higgs bosun exists but do you think that those scientists in switzerland can find the little bugger!!

Hi need some advice please. i have got a managed loan with hsbc. I hve been unable to make payments this has now been passed to mcs. I have read with interest the various threads re no cca. I know for a fact hsbc have no cca for my loan, as it was arranged via the telephone. They then sent me two copies via the post. I was to sign and return one and keep the other myself. I never returned the signed copy as i have it here in front of me. What do i do now? Where do i stand bein as they have no signed loan agreement from myself??

Hi need some advice please. i have got a managed loan with hsbc. I hve been unable to make payments this has now been passed to mcs. I have read with interest the various threads re no cca. I know for a fact hsbc have no cca for my loan, as it was arranged via the telephone. They then sent me two copies via the post. I was to sign and return one and keep the other myself. I never returned the signed copy as i have it here in front of me. What do i do now? Where do i stand bein as they have no signed loan agreement from myself??

you send a cca request for a copy of the agreement and keep stum

Ok will do that thanks very much. Mcs are hassling me at the moment so what do i do/say to them. So basically no cca means they cannot pursue me for the debt?

Ok will do that thanks very much. Mcs are hassling me at the moment so what do i do/say to them. So basically no cca means they cannot pursue me for the debt?

just ignore them until you get the cca back