Need help and advice with problems with welcome finance please

worbster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hopefully the link will send you to the CCA template:

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/581-cca-request-letter

to be honest, I have been thinking about it, you really only intitially need to CCA the latest Loan agreement so save yourself the other £2 and wait for the SAR to come through with the rest of the documentation.

ex's can be like that...lol but at least you have your copies of the original two and you can compare them to those you get sent with the CCA.

thank you for the rep...there are other far more knowledgeable and experienced people on here that deserve rating but thank you

I have not got and honestly dont ever remember seeing or sighning any other agreements though lol, iv been through all my paper work and dont seem to have alot from welcome at all just various letters threatening to charge me X amounts for different things, defo no agreements lol, im rather looking forwad to seeing what i get back from the sar, my signiture is very unique could be compared to a spider crawling over a page with ink on its feet lol so not easy to copy but i can tell if i have not sighned it, i really cant wait to stuff these people over as they have tried to do to me:lol:.

copying it through photoshop however might make a difference!!! (it has been known, lets just hope your unique signature changes slightly each time..same as everyone else);)

Lol it does, i`d love them to get found to be photoshoping my signature :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, Iv received a letter from welscum saying they received my subject access request on the 22nd of July where the postal tracker says they received on the 20th, should i take the 40 days from the 20th or the 22nd?.

Also i keep receiving letter`s from collection agencies regarding the mysterious personal loan, what are welcome playing at!! my subject access request and formal letter of dispute are for both accounts so are they breaking the law by contacting me??? what should i do about this?.

If i do not receive anything from them in the 40 days they are allowed what can i then do.

Cheers guys

I think welcome have misread my letter i spoke to one of the collection agencies on the phone (should not have i no) and they have nothing saying the account was in dispute...........iv just picked up on something the guy i spoke to was from howard cohen solicitors but he asked me how many accounts i have with them???!! and a couple of time`s when i mentioned welcome he answered as "us" as in them being welcome!! this is weird are they a part of welcome finance or just pretending or something lol.

Anyways the letter i received from welcome says they got my subject access request for account number ******** If i have 2 accounts with them should the S.A.R cover both accounts? I did put both account numbers in the S.A.R. Also the formal letter of dispute was for both and included both acc numbers.

I think they have misread my letters, should i write to them and inform them or shall i leave it wait the 40 days and when i only receive things from one account then hit them copies of my original letter highlighting that i requested info from all accounts and tell them to go to hell on the personal loan?.

Hi Worbster

Yes, i do believe howard cohen and welcome go Hand in Hand..im sure there are a few threads about them on here ..try looking on the dca section..

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm