Jump to content

Court advice required.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4535 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi all,


I will be going to court over a minor business dispute but going to use the experience should I end up there over my cca requests at a later date.


I have had the standard court forms Northampton and have acknolwedged receipt, but need to enter my defence in the next few days.


I intend to CPR the solicitors acting against me, should I mention that in my defence should they not respond as I believe they sometimes do.


But I believe as the defendant you can request that the case be heard at at my local court, rather than Northampton. If so how do you request that?

Link to post
Share on other sites

if u file a defence (presumably MCOL?) it will be transferred to ur local court.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...