Shop Direct - NDR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I asked NDR for my CREDIT AGREEMENT which they sent and as I had signed in in 2007 I have not questioned the debt, I wrote to them offering a token payment as I am struggling at present and sent an expenses sheet and they have issued a notice of default and will now start charging me £12 per month and will not accept the token payment, this is NDR who I gusess is the DMC.

What corresspondence can I send back to them to dispute their actions.

Thanks

Mashmallow:|

I asked NDR for my CREDIT AGREEMENT which they sent and as I had signed in in 2007 I have not questioned the debt, I wrote to them offering a token payment as I am struggling at present and sent an expenses sheet and they have issued a notice of default and will now start charging me £12 per month and will not accept the token payment, this is NDR who I gusess is the DMC.

What corresspondence can I send back to them to dispute their actions.

Thanks

Mashmallow:|

Ok, you have various choices as I see it..

a) If you have there account details pay back direct into their account the money you have stated you can afford.. ignore the charges for the moment.

b) Reclaim any excessive/unfair charges you have incurred over the lifetime of this debt if any to offset against the balance.

c) Contact a debt helpline charity to get a reduced payment plan in place, also advise the DCA of this step as they will have to give you the 30days grace that the government negotiated with the industry a while back.

d) Check the Default Notice is valid just in case they attempt court action, scan and post up with any personal bits removed. We'll also need to see the termination letter if there was one and a notice of assignment (This could be just the welcome letter from the DCA)

Have they added a collection charge at all? claiming interest on the debt?

S.

• 4 weeks later...

I have recently fell behind on payments to NDR so I started paying them £1.00 which they have taken but on every occasion they charge me £12 service charge for not paying the correct amount they are a DMC for littlewoods. What can I do about this as the debt is being increased every month.

Many thanks

Mashmallow:rolleyes:

Thanks for replying my honoured friend. I did request a CCA and they sent me back a type of agreement with my signature on it dated 2007 so I guess it would be enforceable? I would scan it in but I am useless in trying to do it. Shall I just query the charges?

Please can you help.

Best Regards,

Mashmallow.

8)