RBS master card 1997

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi This is another new thread for RBS master card 1997.

I requested CCA on 18th May 2009.

They did not reply untill 10th June which was more than 12+2 days

I have send them "Account in Dispute " letter already which they received on 12th June.

now I just yesterday got this reply attached for my CCA.

I think They only replied to my 2nd letter of 10th June cause it says that account has not been sold.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/RBS.jpg

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/RBS1.jpg

Is this is an application or properly executed agrrement ?

This application or agrrement whatever they say was signed on 26.02.1997 .

that means I replied my card on that day.

On this application I had my previous address too.

Now next attachemnet is a copy of my suppose to be agreement only states my previous address NOT the address when I apply for the card.

How can they make agrrement with my previous address?

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/RBS4.jpg

These are 5 pages so I only sccaned 1 .

I think these are very new and computer genereted although at the end of each says mastercard 1997

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/RBS2.jpg

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/RBS3.jpg

These are again new computer G but got my present address

Last but not least my current copy of my last statement http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/Andy01/RBS5.jpg

Please advise me My next step? Thanks

Its God's gift Please Save The Earth.

If you had ever been helped by this site and satisfied than by Donating This site is just simply helping others too, who are really in need. Please make a donation.

Helping someone in need is God,s blessing

Ok the agreement you've attached as RBS1 is a nasty one, it contains the prescribed terms even though this is a 1997 agreement and is signed by both yourself (blob covering) and the bank (stamp and squiggle) dated 21 Mar 2007. The document claims full t&c are to be found overleaf. I would say enforceable but its just my opinion

However that said... its very small and I would guess its a microfiche copy so they look to have destroyed the original.

I've no idea what RBS4 and RBS2/3 are? are any of these 3 signed by yourself?

S.

Hi Shadow No 3 and 4 not signed by me.The whole pack came like that. No 3 doc got my current address . Document 4 got my previous address and it is the copy of the agrrement as it says. Surely T's and C's should have my same address as my agreement?

Document 2 and 3 were together as it says terms of agreement too but that got my current address.

RBS1 is the agrrement but it is only a copy it is small. It should have all the T's and C's and APR etc.

So what do I do now?

If you had ever been helped by this site and satisfied than by Donating This site is just simply helping others too, who are really in need. Please make a donation.

:confused::(:sad:

RBS1 is the agrrement but it is only a copy it is small. It should have all the T's and C's and APR etc.

It does contain the prescribed terms so would be deemed enforceable, however if it went to court you could bring them to "strict proof" where they would have to produce the original.

The rest of them are just T&Cs.

So what sort of reply should I be writing to them now?

What about the different address on the Doc 4?

thanks for prompt reply CB

Obviously RBS4 is reconstructed, besides it only being the T&Cs it is marked as your copy so how come they've still got it? :rolleyes:

But as I said it's the RBS1 that's important & it does conform to CCA 1974. :(

So what sort of reply should I be writing to them now?

It's something only you can decide. You can either try to come to some repayment arrangement or risk bringing them to 'strict proof' in court in the hope they don't have the original.

I am just trying to get my head around this sorry if sounds daft. If RBS doc 1, 2,3,and 4 are reconstructed why they all have different adresses ?

Doc 1 is Agreement got my last address

Doc 2,3 got my present address

Doc 4 got my previous but before my agreement address

Yes they all have new print outs freash copies and its got a COPY coloured stamp on it.

1.Should I be asking them or should I keep it if I end up in court?

2.If they only have (Doc 1) this agreement copy not orignal can they enforce?

Doc1 is the original agreement containing the address you resided at the time? If so that's in order. The other documents really don't have any bearing because although they are purporting to be the T&Cs at the time of the agreement + their most recent T&Cs doc1 does contain the prescribed terms.

If they only have (Doc 1) this agreement copy not the "strict proof" orignal can they enforce?

Don't forget they probably won't have the original because it will have been traded in the 'bank paper' market - part of a 'bundle'.

Remember, this credit crisis was triggered by the US sub-prime mortgage frenzy of a few years ago... we had it here to a degree as well.. like 125% mortgages etcetera...

Those mortgage loan agreements were no different to the apps/agreements/contracts we sign for loans... these contracts, £billions of em were packed into 'parcels' and sold to investors who weren't too fussy about where their profit came from. All these contracts were backed up by people signatures and security over property... then things went haywire.... low start mortgages matured into interest payment mortgages in stages until the homeowners could not pay their dues... then they just walked away and this devaluation escalated and now we have what we have. Of course, those greedy bastards who planned it all walked away with $billions in their pockets... knowing esxactly what would happen. Your loan - credit agreement is just the same - no different except it's unsecured so the yield for the buyers won't be quite so high.... and now they are sufferening because WE, in other countries too have got the measure and we are starting to fight back.

If you can force a situation where the bank is instructed to produce the original, then you will win - the creditor will go right to the court door and then withdraw at the last moment.

Research is needed to satisfy yourself.

Just to give you an idea of how sick these banks are, I was talking to a new friend today... he's the Fin Dir of a IVA - debt company... he told me about a well known bank that loaned a huge sum of 'credit' to an 85 year old man with a state pension.

They were able to kill the debt on threat of taking it to the media. They lost money - but what the hell, he said, it's not always about money.

charlie*

Hi Charlie thanks for the info. I am having the feeling that they may not be holding the original agreement. Like CB advised I may ask for strict proof if we end up in court. Question is what to write to them now?

Please keep an eye on my case. Thanks

can you confirm that doc 1 has the address on it that you lived at in 1997?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

yes IF doc 1 address is right but the addresses not right.

Can you please look my other thread too Andy01 V BOS&BOS 2000

Edited by Andy01

i think what cerb is saying ( he will correct me if i'm wrong :D ) is that looking at doc one it looks like how it should (doesn't look like a microfische copy to me as has none of the usual MF markers) that it would be be quick tricky to put them to stirct proof cause they may come to court with a doc as doc 1 and say this is the original. youhave to remember going down this route that then the judge would have to decide if they 'believe' them.

hope that makes sense.

If it was me i would accept that as enforceable but the honorable shadow might not

it depends on what YOU are comfortable with

uda x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Thanks IF how about if I write to them again asking my reply regarding a letter "account in Dispute" which was posted 10th June that I have not heard anything yet. They may send me some thing or different reply or may make mistake sending me the original copy. What about SAR request?

England Kent

Sorry didn't catch it

while he is here lol

cerb,

going down the cpr route wouldnlt help would it? if they were to supply the same doc.

does it look like a MF copy to you?

Ida x

Not yet Cerberthey have not default me or sold my account to any one as Doc RBS says. I think I just need to reply but don't know what?