Help me!!! Warrant for eviction 7/7 - N244 hearing Friday

KandJMum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK, don't put the arrears figure in, just leave it to say that it should be lower.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thanks you very much for all your help. I'll post tomorrow and let you know how I get on. Maybe before, if I get the wobbles

Lots of fingers and toes crossed

xxxx

Stay positive, you'll be OK :)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

You're very welcome - looking forward to hearing your good news tomorrow :)

• Haha 1

HAPPY HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!

Thank you so very very very much Ell-een. I owe you so so much.

It was all done and dusted so quickly, I could've got away with just putting an hour on the car.

Black Horse didn't send a representative, the judge said I didn't have to pay a lump sum and that I could pay a nominal amount towards the arrears, every month. She then said thank you and the CAB brief got up to leave,so I said is that it. The Judge said, it is indeed, enjoy your day.

I nearly burst into tears on the spot but I held it together long enough to make sure the baliffs were being informed.

I can't believe it's all over. I honestly can't thank you enough Ell-een. I'm going to sleep very very well tonight and my boys have got their Mum back

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's wonderful ! I'm so pleased for you, well done for being so brave:)

Relax tonight and enjoy your home and family

(told you you'd be ok!)

Ellx

• Haha 1

Thank you very much for the kind words.

I find it truly amazing that people take time out of their busy lives to offer the level of support to people they don't know.

Talk about restore my faith in human nature

xxxxxxx

Fantastic news - well done. xxxx

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek: